Workers’ Compensation Claims
We can help you claim compensation for injuries incurred in the process of work, including to and from the workplace.
Workers' Compensation Claims
If you have suffered an injury during the process of working or while in transit to and from work, you may be entitled to compensation.
What is covered by Workers’ Compensation?
Employers are obligated to provider a safe workplace. Also, if you work in Queensland you are protected from injuries incurred to and from the workplace.
Incidents that may be covered under Workers’ Compensation include:
- Falling from ladders
- Injuries caused by heavy lifting
- Harm incurred from operating machinery
- Asbestos exposure
- Scaffolding injuries
You may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical and health costs
- Economic loss such as lost income due to being unable to work
- Assistance costs arising from your injury
- Non-economic loss such as pain and suffering
Contact us by phone or email for an initial consultation to discuss:
- Your entitlements
- The process
- Timeframe or duration of your claim
- Eligibility for No Win, No Fee
We can Help. Contact us Today.
We are here to help. Contact us to talk a member of our friendly legal team for a free intial consultation.