If you have suffered an injury due to faulty medical procedures, you may be entitled to compensation. It is recommended you consult a solicitor to evaluate your claim.
Medical Negligence Claims
Injuries and loss due to negligent medical practice can be catastrophic. It is recommended that you consult a solicitor as soon as possible to evaluate your claim.
What do Medical Negligence Claims cover?
Medical Negligence claims can arise from a range of incidents, including:
- Surgical errors
- Poor quality care leading to injury
- Early or negligent discharge of patients
- Inadequate pregnancy deliveries
Medical Negligence claims can often be complex. It is recommended you consult a solicitor as soon as possible to assess your potential claim.
You may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical and health costs
- Economic loss such as lost income due to being unable to work
- Assistance costs arising from your injury
- Non-economic loss such as pain and suffering
Contact us by phone or email for an initial consultation to help evaluate your potential entitlement and process of your claim.
We can Help. Contact us Today.
We are here to help. Contact us to talk a member of our friendly legal team for a free intial consultation.